Open for the season, April 1st, 2021
Price: $5 per person
Location: 1502 N Co Rd 825 W, Hazleton, IN 47640
Hours: 8am – 7pm CT*
*Azalea path observes Central Time. Nearby communities to the east observe Eastern Time.
GPS has difficulty finding them. Before you come, please refer to these driving directions.
Experience the beauty of The Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens this spring.
But don’t delay, the colorful blooms won’t last long!
This colorful garden is one of the largest collections of azaleas in the Midwest. The Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens covers over 60 acres of land and includes more than 4,000 azaleas.
As you stroll, you will also find a large variety of unusual plants and native Indiana trees, two spring-fed lakes, a waterfall, a koi pond, and several unique sculptures that complement the beautifully landscaped 3 miles of walking trails.
You’ll never forget this showcase of spring color!
Make the most of your visit while you are in the area!
Enjoy these local establishments that are Gibson County favorites.
- Lyles Station Historic School & Museum – Take a trip back to the 1920s and reimagine what life was like at Indiana’s thriving African-American settlement in nearby Princeton.
- Hampton Inn – A close, convenient and contemporary place to stay while you are in the area. New remodeled rooms, spacious suites and hot breakfast await you in nearby Princeton.
- Broadway House Bistro – An American restaurant and bar in Princeton that features a unique home-style menu and upscale service.
- R’z Cafe & Catering – Visit this one-of-a-kind restaurant in a unique historic building with outdoor patio seating in nearby Fort Branch.
- The Log Inn – This is the oldest restaurant in the State of Indiana! You’ll find delicious family-style dinners here, in nearby Haubstadt.
- Las Islas – Home of authentic Mexican dishes and the Anaconda Burrito, the biggest burrito in town. Located in nearby Oakland City.
Package Includes: King standard guest room for one night, 2 passes to the Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, welcome gift bag, and hot breakfast. Available Thursday-Sunday only.
Princeton, IN 47670