February 24-26, 2017————————————————–
NATPA Regional Pull Sponsored by Gibson Co. Antique Machinery Association
Gibson County Fairgrounds
709 Embree St.
Princeton, IN 47670
February 3-5, 2017 ———————————————————————–
Phone: (812) 385-3445
Every 4th Friday!——-
Come out to the Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise-in and Concert Series.
Enjoy food, live music from 6-9 pm and HOT RODS on the square in downtown Princeton!
September 23rd- Band Styl Country
SEPTEMBER 9th-11th, 2016———-
At the Gibson County Fairgrounds! This rain or shine event includes MONSTER TRUCK RIDES! mud drags, truck AND tractor pulls, live entertainment, flea market & antique tractor truck and trailer pulls, corn-hole tournament, vendors, inflatables, FOOD and other activities.
Owners of all types of vehicles welcome to take part in the shows.
The cost for spectators is $5 for ages 11 and older. Children age 10 and younger can enter for free. Show and shine vehicle and drivers pay $10.
Gates open at 4 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. There will also be a blood drive at the activities building.
A nonprofit organization helping families who have a child or children who have special needs.
August 2-6, 2016
Each year, the Oakland City Sweet Corn Festival provides guests of all ages with three full days of classic carnival activities and good food. Featuring attractions such as a talent show, parade, live music, pageant and a car show, this festival is perfect for the entire family.
You can find them at Wirth Park on Indiana 64 in Oakland City!
For more information call-812-677-0728
Held on the library square in downtown Owensville, the festival features rides, games, food, pageants, talent show and parade! The 25th annual Watermelon 5K Run/ Walk begins Saturday, July 30th at 8:00 a.m.
JUNE 11th, 2016
Family Fun Day and Community Festival at OC New Lake
Oakland City will host a community festival on Saturday, June 11.
- Lawn mower Mud Bogs will begin at 1 pm, registration at 11.
- There will be a food court with a variety of locally prepared foods for purchase beginning at 12 noon
- Backyard Boyz BBQ
- Oakland City Eagles Fish @ Noon with Biscuits & Gravy in the AM
- John Goodall/John’s Smokin’ BBQ
- Winslow Volunteer Fire Department
- This year’s festival will feature approximately forty vendor, craft and flea market booths
- Silent Auction- Drawing @ 5pm
- The beach will be open!
- Inflatables will be available for the kiddos to enjoy from 2-5. In addition there will be face painting, a clown making balloon animals and various other activities.
- Live music begins at 5 pm and runs throughout the evening. The bands being featured are NURDZ and RetroShock!!!
- Only $5 per vehicle parking fee!!!!!!!!
This is an annual fundraiser for the Oakland City Parks and Recreation department. Come out, enjoy the day with family & friends.