What's Happening in Gibson County
Video & Photo Galleries
- Art Among The Azaleas 2012
- Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens Peak Bloom Time is April-May
- BARN QUILT TRAIL! New in 2013!
- Gibson County cell phone tour makes it easier for visitors to get information on county attractions
- Gibson County's Bicentennial Celebration 2013
- Lyles Station Historical School & Museum Showcases Rural African American Experience
- Toyota Visitors Center celebrates three year anniversary February 2013
Gibson County Spotlight
Meander through the county at your leisure, guided by a free map available from the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau
The vibrantly-colored patchwork quilt blocks, each one a unique design, are located on barns, buildings and poles in all areas of Gibson County.
They may be emphasizing significant architecture, local history, beautiful landscapes or be just a wonderful surprise around the bend. By engaging the community and visitors alike, the quilt trail provides yet another reason to explore Gibson County and enjoy its surrounding beauty, culture and heritage.
Pick up your map, at the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, located at 702 W. Broadway, in Princeton, Indiana.
To view the map online visit: http://goo.gl/maps/QqdNY
or on your smartphones:
- April 25, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In and Concert Series
- May 9-11, 2014 IKI Horse Speed Show
- May 23, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In and Concert Series
- June 5-7, 2014 Fort Branch Community Festival
- June 7, 2014 Relay for Life
- June 19-21, 2014 Haubstadt Sommerfest
- June 19, 2014 Lyles Station Juneteenth Celebration
- June 21, 2014 Laufenfest 5K Run/Walk & Lil' Dutch Run
- June 21-22, 2014 Longhorn Cattle Show
- June 27, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In and Concert Series
- June 28-29, 2014 Gibson County Antique Machinery Show Flea Market & Toy Show
- July 4, 2014 4th of July Fireworks
- July 6-12, 2014 159th Annual Gibson County Fair
- July 25, 2014 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In and Concert Series
- July 31, 2014 -August 2, 2014 Owensville Watermelon Festival & Parade