What's Happening in Gibson County
Video & Photo Galleries
- Art Among The Azaleas
- Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens Peak Bloom Time is April-May
- Barn Quilt Trail
- Gibson County cell phone tour makes it easier for visitors to get information on county attractions
- Gibson County's Bicentennial Celebration 2013
- Lyles Station Historical School & Museum Showcases Rural African American Experience
- Toyota Visitors Center celebrates 5 year anniversary February 2015
Gibson County Spotlight
Meander through the county at your leisure, guided by a free map available from the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau
The vibrantly-colored patchwork quilt blocks, each one a unique design, are located on barns, buildings and poles in all areas of Gibson County.
They may be emphasizing significant architecture, local history, beautiful landscapes or be just a wonderful surprise around the bend. By engaging the community and visitors alike, the quilt trail provides yet another reason to explore Gibson County and enjoy its surrounding beauty, culture and heritage.
Pick up your map, at the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, located at 702 W. Broadway, in Princeton, Indiana.
To view the map online visit: http://goo.gl/maps/QqdNY
or on your smartphones:
- TBA August, 2015 Owensville Watermelon Festival & Parade
- July 31, 2015 -August 9, 2015 The Broadway Players Present " Gypsy"
- August 4-8, 2015 Oakland City Sweet Corn Festival
- September 18-20, 2015 Gibson County Golden Heritage Days Festival
- September 19-20, 2015 NADAC Agility Trials
- September 25, 2015 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In
- September 25-27, 2015 Trucks 4 Kids- Truck Pull- Mud Drag & Antique Machinery Show
- October 3, 2015 Tri-State national GardenTractor Pull
- October 9-18, 2015 The Broadway Players Present " Bus Stop"
- October 25, 2015 Southern Indiana Car Club Cruise In "Trick or Treat" & 5K
- November 27-29, 2015 USAP Antique Tractor Pull
- December 4-12, 2015 The Broadway Players Present "It’s a Wonderful Life"