What's Happening in Gibson County
Video & Photo Galleries
- Art Among The Azaleas 2012
- Azalea Path Arboretum & Botanical Gardens Peak Bloom Time is April-May
- BARN QUILT TRAIL! New in 2013!
- Gibson County cell phone tour makes it easier for visitors to get information on county attractions
- Gibson County's Bicentennial Celebration 2013
- Lyles Station Historical School & Museum Showcases Rural African American Experience
- Toyota Visitors Center celebrates three year anniversary February 2013
Gibson County Spotlight
Meander through the county at your leisure, guided by a free map available from the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau
The vibrantly-colored patchwork quilt blocks, each one a unique design, are located on barns, buildings and poles in all areas of Gibson County.
They may be emphasizing significant architecture, local history, beautiful landscapes or be just a wonderful surprise around the bend. By engaging the community and visitors alike, the quilt trail provides yet another reason to explore Gibson County and enjoy its surrounding beauty, culture and heritage.
Pick up your map, at the Gibson County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, located at 702 W. Broadway, in Princeton, Indiana.
To view the map online visit: http://goo.gl/maps/QqdNY
or on your smartphones:
- February 7-8, 2015 Gibson County Annual Beef Preview Show
- February 7-28, 2015 Black History Month at Lyles Station Historic School & Museum
- February 20-22, 2015 NATPA Antique Tractor pulls
- March 6-8, 2015 AKC Agility Trials
- March 11-14, 2015 Men's NCCAA Basketball Tournament
- April 8, 2015 Fourth Grade Farm Fair
- April 17-19, 2015 The Broadway Players Present "The Nerd"
- April 18-19, 2015 NADAC Agility Trial
- May 3, 2015 March of Dimes March for Babies
- May 8-10, 2015 IKI Horse Speed Show
- June 6, 2015 Relay for Life
- June 18-20, 2015 Haubstadt Sommerfest
- June 19-20, 2015 Longhorn Cattle Show
- June 20, 2015 Laufenfest 5K Run/Walk & Lil' Dutch Run
- July 4, 2015 4th of July Fireworks